A Church Cookbook Fundraising Project is Easy!
Cookbooks bring the best recipes from the best cooks to one source. It’s easy for your church to raise thousands of dollars for ministries, youth groups, choirs, and mission projects. Your church’s cookbook is a slice of history, a keepsake that will be used every day and passed down through generations. And, we guarantee your cookbook will be a success!
Church Fundraisers & Legacy Keepsakes
Churches have been breaking bread together for centuries. What better way to keep all those delicious recipes together than in a community church cookbook. The professional quality of your cookbook – with the prized recipes from the good cooks in your church – will make your cookbook a best-seller! Cookbook Publishers has over 65 years of experience to help you along the way, and a No-Risk Guarantee to ensure your project is a huge success!
- With a slower economy, more people are cooking at home. Of course, cooks want the best recipes to choose from – YOURS!
- With our affordable fundraising program, your church can make a profit of 2-4 times the cost of the cookbook! And, when our U-Type-It™ Online recipe software is used for entering recipes, even more funds can go into the church treasury.
- Personalize your cookbook by adding church history and special photos and you have a lasting keepsake for years to come.
- You don’t spend a dime up front. Take up to 37 days after we ship your completed books to pay half the total due. Then, if you need to, take another 30 days to pay the balance.
- Sell advertising space to local businesses and patrons to help pay for the printing costs and you will have even more money to meet your project goals.
- Need more inspiration? Read this article about the significance of church cookbooks in North Carolina: http://www.ourstate.com/church-cookbook/
We’re always here to assist you in any way we can. Call us at 1-800-227-7282 or contact us here. We love cookbooks, and we’d love to help you get started on yours today!